- Rainforest Cafe is a themed restaurant chain owned by Landry’s Restaurants, Inc. of Houston, Texas. It was founded by entrepreneur Steven Schussler. The first location opened in the Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota, in 1994.
- the scientific study of food and drink (especially in humans)
- The branch of science that deals with nutrients and nutrition, particularly in humans
- Food; nourishment
- nutriment: a source of materials to nourish the body
- The process of providing or obtaining the food necessary for health and growth
- (physiology) the organic process of nourishing or being nourished; the processes by which an organism assimilates food and uses it for growth and maintenance
i think this was the third time we’re eating at rainforest cafe that week! but i just love the food!
Rainforest Cafe at the Sawgrass Mills Mall, Sunrise, FL